ABB, a leader in power and automation technologies currently seeks the employment of a Sales Engineer - Industries, Power Products Division. We ensure that we enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 150,000 people.
ABBNG Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Engineer - Industries, Power Products Division
Job Function: Sales
- As a Sales Engineer you will need to conduct Power Products sales activities in order to meet company targets & KPIs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain relationships and visit with existing customers
- Seek new clients and establish relationships with new channel partners
- Understand, manage and interpret customer requirements/needs
- Provide technical support and assistance at Project specification stage
- Travel/visit potential clients within Nigeria
- Communicate ABB Products/services values to clients
- Negotiate tender and contract terms
- Provide the management with Marketing Intelligence
- Perform won/lost analysis for major opportunities
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Support marketing by attending Exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events
- Make product presentations
- Liaise with other members of the sales team
- Solve and proactively respond to client problems
- Follow up with clients in receivables collection
- Ensure smooth execution from Order booking till customer delivery and financial closeout
- Communication with Technical Department/ Proposals team to prepare technical offer
- Follow up with logistics to ensure proper dispatch and order handling
- Your Bachelor Degree should be in Engineering and at least 3-5 years of experience in a commercial environment with sales, marketing within the Power sector, Industrial or EPC sector.
- Experience in multinational organization is an asset.
- Experience with customer specifications review, proposal development, and contract development.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
For any inquiry please send it on email@example.com