Sterling Bank Plc is currently seeking the services of innivative individuals for its Graduate Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP) 2016.
Sterling Bank YIEDP Programme - YIEDP stands for Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme. The Programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas.
Qualified Business Sectors
- Food Processing / Preservation
- Arts & Crafts
- Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Construction Support
- Power & Energy
- Education & Financial Inclusion
- Film & Photography
The following categories of youth (aged 18 - 35) are eligible under this scheme:
- Serving youth corps members
- Non-NYSC (not more than 5 years post NYSC)
The details below are relevant for all eligible youth:
- Eligible youth can apply for the loan using his/her NYSC State Code.
- Applications can be made as an Individual or as a group (of 3-5 applicants with similar business interest)
- A single applicant can access up to a facility limit N3m while group project jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10m.
- Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the Bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs.
- Participants must have served in the last 5 years, be presently serving or must be an artisan with vocational qualifications and certificates to show.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: